No matter how far, we’ve got your back
Let’s face it: finance is complicated.
That’s why at Arvato Financial Solutions, we are proud to be the backbone of your business. As your trusted partner we navigate you through the complexity of credit management, enabling you to focus on your core business — so it receives your complete, undivided attention like it deserves.
Regardless of whether you’re selling shoes or operating telecommunications, our process-passionate experts are aligned by a common goal: to make sure your credit management runs effortlessly and efficiently, ultimately resulting in optimised financial performance.
By means of predictive analytics, leading-edge platforms and big data, our team of 7,500 IT, analytics, process and legal specialists allows you to see the bigger picture. And our presence in around 20 countries with focus on Europe and America means we’ve always got an expert nearby. So get ahead of the game by giving your business the best possible platform for growth with Arvato Financial Solutions.
Arvato Financial Solutions – Your backbone for growth.
Arvato Financial Solutions UK
At Arvato, we have the capabilities to deliver full end-to-end financial solutions, with our main objective being to work with client partners where we can provide a complete service. Our vision is to be the backbone for seamless and secure financial transactions between commercial operations and their customers. In creating the most trusted and reliable environment we aim to make life easier for our clients, whilst at the same time allowing them to grow their business not just today but far into the future.
We optimise the financial performance of our clients through leading-edge credit management solutions. By replacing uncertainty and risk with structure and trust, Arvato empowers sound financial transactions all over the world. Our data-driven and process-obsessed experts are dedicated to creating next-level solutions, enabling us to stand proudly behind businesses and provide them with the most effective platform for achieving growth.
Our primary service offering within the UK’s FCA regulated environment relates to the fulfilment of financial and collection management services on behalf of major originating creditors operating within the financial services, utilities, telecommunications and debt purchase sectors. In addition, we have vast experience in providing business process outsourcing (BPO) services on pre-default accounts, identifying effective solutions to help customers secure the right outcome with regard to their credit agreements.
The comprehensive range of products and services that Arvato is able to offer your organisation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Managing product and customer service enquiries
- Personal detail and address amendments to finance agreements
- Payment method administration
- Activation of finance agreements
- Settlement / balance enquiries
- Query management
- Dispute and complaints management
- Root cause analysis
- Subject access requests
- Bank account and payment method changes
- Re-finance, cancellations and modifications
- Credit reference agency queries and administration
- Affordability assessment
- Vulnerability identification and management
- CCA statement and letter fulfilment
- Statement administration arrears management
- Arrears management
- Connection to client platforms
- Transition and project management
- Physical, system and data management and security compliant to GDPR and ISO27001
- Live, early arrears, closed, trace and field debt collection services
- Digital collection services
- Panel management services
- Data enrichment
- Account segmentation and scoring
- Management information and governance
- Workforce planning and forecasting
- Business continuity planning
- Quality assurance
- Learning and development
- Risk control
Arvato Financial Solutions Ltd
Registered in Scotland: SC223606
Registered Office: 24 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EG
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and insurance mediation activities.