Your customers love shopping online. But it’s a jungle out there. With hundreds of shopping comparison engines and online marketplaces competing for your customers, your brand risks being reduced to a price tag. And while plenty of payment providers promise higher sales and smoother checkouts, they can also hijack your customer relationship. When you add in the high cost of customer acquisition, and the risk of churn, it is vital to build your brand loyalty and get the most out of your data.
AfterPay gives you back control of your customer relationship and takes it to the next level. It provides your customers with all the payment flexibility they want while you stay in charge of and extend the branded checkout experience. And it sharpens your competitive edge by sharing their purchasing data with you, so you know who your best customers are and how to retarget them.
What's in it for you
Make your brand stand out
Extend the branded customer journey beyond checkout. AfterPay keeps your brand in the spotlight and strengthens your customer relationships.
- Unique hero images in every invoice strengthen your brand and campaign messaging
- Add product images that remind your customers of the great deal they got and the joy it gives them
- The entire payment process becomes a way of extending your brand, both in the MyAfterPay portal and emails
Keep the joy of shopping alive
Happy customers buy more. AfterPay hands them control of their payments, giving them an overview of their purchases and the security to spend more.
- Customers have a complete overview of their entire purchase history at their fingertips, with all the information they need
- Knowing what you have bought and from whom makes paying easier and reduces the need to call customer service
- The ability to control when and how to pay lets customers balance payments with their finances
Use your payment data to drive sales
Unlike other pay-after-delivery providers we keep you informed of your customers’ payment behaviour, providing you with insights and intelligence that fit your digital ecosystem.
- AfterPay is integrated with Google Analytics, allowing you to use your insights into payment behaviour in your digital marketing and sales analysis
- Segment and retarget your best customers based on their payment behaviour
- Easy access to refund data lets you segment customers after net sales together with their payment behaviour
Subscriptions and recurring payments
Retaining customers costs less than acquiring them, so it’s more profitable in the long term to create lasting relationships with your customers. AfterPay allows you to introduce new business models such as subscriptions and recurrent billing that tap into the growing trend among businesses and consumers to subscribe to services rather than buy products.
❝We would never have grown from NOK 28 million to 100 million in four years if Arvato had not been in our team.❞Ole Hasaas, CFO Stormberg
Convenience at every step: How it works
The AfterPay slider lets your customers pay at their own pace, giving them control over their payments and letting them choose how much to pay any given month.
The MyAfterPay portal gives your customers a clear overview of all their purchases and payments, putting control at their fingertips.
e-commerce is in our blood
As a leading provider of services to some of the world’s top e-commerce brands, we are experts in delivering solutions that help your business grow internationally. We understand the challenges and opportunities at play in this fast-changing landscape, and have the services and expertise to help you meet them head on.
Our services span the complete e-commerce value chain, from managing web shops to running advanced logistics operations, processing payments, executing CRM processes, managing customer care, and much more.
Our international muscle and strong local presence simplifies cross-border expansion, with 70,000 staff worldwide providing you with financial, legal and technical support in all your markets. AfterPay is available today in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium, with more markets coming soon.