What online merchants can expect for the next peak season
- Making backend systems crisis-proof
- Adapting ordering processes to local markets
- Minimise system weaknesses, maximise sales
- Insights into the international Black-Friday business
- Recommendations for action for online retailers
Learn more about this in the expert interview between two experienced business partners, who have an excellent understanding of international payments and backend processes: Jan Florian Richard, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Arvato Financial Solutions and Jan van der Holst, Senior Business Development Manager at Adyen.
The two finance experts give fascinating insights into the mechanisms behind the digital peak season as well as international Black Friday business. Moreover, they show how a system solution with a centralized interface enables more efficient processing – from risk assessments at the checkout to dunning and handling the receivable.